Please submit an original paper (6-10 pages) stating the main contributions of your work as well as key references.
Conference proceeding will be submitted for inclusion into IOP conference series which is indexed by SCOPUS, EI COMPENDEX, and INSPEC as well as other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases. Contributions must use the following conference paper template and must be handed in the conference website at the Conference Submission Portal as a PDF or WORD formats.
• 10-minutes duration time for paper presentation and 3-minutes for the paper discussion. Please start the presentation with a short self-introduction of the presenter/s.
• Zoom will be used for the oral presentation. Please try to join the Zoom link 10 minutes before your presentation time.
• Please use power point to prepare your presentation and make sure the number of slides is proportional to the presentation time.
• Please ensure that the size of lines of the slides is large enough to be read by the attendance.
• Please make sure that the slides have an aspect ratio of 16:9 (wide screen).
• Figures and flowcharts are preferable in the presentation to describe the Authors works.
NOTES FOR PRESENTERS:
• The link of the Zoom will be sent to Authors one day before the starting of the conference. Please try to install it in advance.
• Please try to use Laptop, PC, or Tablets to present your work instead of using Mobile phones
• At the time of the presentation, please try to close all unnecessary apps, to prevent any kind of interruptions.
• Click on the Share icon, either in the main window or in the control panel.
• If asked, choose “basic” screen sharing.
• Select the PowerPoint presentation you wish to display (NOT the “screen” option), this makes sure participants can only see your presentation, nothing else that may be going on with your computer during the presentation. Your slide deck will then come up as your main screen.
• In PowerPoint: Switch to Slide Show mode and Give your presentation.
• When done, click Zoom's Stop Share button.